Marissa's note: typed on tiny iPhone screen. Please forgive typos and confusing sentences.
It's also RAINING. How does that much water come out of the sky?? Actually, it's the most rain I've ever seen, and the puddles are absolutely glorious!!! Dad forgot an umbrella though, so we were stuck sharing my dinky minion umbrella... I'd say we were wetter than we hoped to be after walking in the rain...
We found a barbecue restaurant (that is also a sports bar) that is really good. It's called Sweet Cheeks! (I'm typing this on my phone, so I can't link you, but Google the restaurant in Boston.) I think the thing that won me over was the mason jars.
Also, Padre is on this trip with me instead of Choom, so here is a picture of Padre and fried okra... Which was pleasantly delicious, I may add. Salty, but good.
We ordered brisket, pulled pork, and ribs to share. Baked beans and potato salad on the side. I really did like it! I think we're going to find seafood now though, because Padre really really wants seafood.
I'm visitng Boston U tomorrow, going to the admitted student day. For now...good night!
Love,
Marissa



No comments:
Post a Comment