Wednesday, April 22, 2015

New Friends Day

Marissa's note: typed on a tiny iPhone screen! Please forgive typos and confusing sentences. 


I spent today talking to students from Northeastern and BU. Went to Northeastern first, and talked to my aunt's friend's daughter Ashely. She's from Texas and a fifth year student studying chemical engineering. 


(Geese)


(Museum of Fine Arts is on the way)


(Building in front of quad)


(Took a photo in front of the college I was admitted into)

After that, I went back to Warren Towers and met Valerie, a grad student in public health; Kim, a sophomore in Questrom; and Abra, a sophomore in CAS on the premed track studying something about molecular biology. They were all soooooooo nice.


Went back to Northeastern to talk to Monica, a third year journalism student; Beth, a first year pre nursing student; and Robert, a first year engineering student. They were all really cool as well. Also, excuse my wind blown (it is windy in Boston like you wouldn't believe!!!!!) hair and awkwardness, but I took a picture with Robert because he has the exact same hair and preppy style as my friend whose name is also Robert!!
 
I'll be making my decision tomorrow! 

Love,
Marissa 



No comments:

Post a Comment