Tuesday, April 21, 2015

#thiscouldBU ... But Not Yet

Marissa's note: typed on a super tiny iPhone screen, so please forgive all spelling errors and confusing sentences. Remember a picture speaks a thousand words.

Today I took an admitted student tour for... Boston U! And I made a new friend. 


Her name is Francesca and she's from Boston. She's super cool and nice and she's going to be a political science major. 

We were both admitted into CGS (College of General Studies) so we're going to complete the core curriculum first, plus we get to take electives. After two years, she's going to CAS (College of Arts and Sciences) and I'm thinking of a dual degree in Questrom and the the School of Communication, and minoring in French and sustainable energy. Too much knowledge and not enough time :( 


Padre and I are staying literally next to Fenway park (a baseball thingy?) so there it is in the picture above!



For dinner Padre and I went to Legal Seafood! It's recommended by the locals, and it is REALLY good.


The brand has been around for over 100 years, and started out as a grocery store.



The clam chowder is the same clam chowder that is served at every presidential inauguration, so I ordered that (it was yummy). padre opted for...oysters...


(The oysters in all their glory)


Dad also ordered the Lobster bake, so he was given a bib :)


(One very happy Padre)


I got grilled shrimp and scallops, along with filet mignon. If you ever find yourself in Boston, eat here once. 

Across for the restaurant is the wharf!! Not Fort Point, but the view is still pretty!



Now I'm lying on my bed, writing when I should be studying. Goodnight friends, I'm going to Northeastern tomorrow!!

Love,
Marissa










No comments:

Post a Comment