Hi friends! I'm tired. And I really wish that I lived on the east coast, because I spent about 14 hours on a plane. That aside, I'm alive, and it was quite an adventure getting here.
Honestly not much happened yesterday and today because we were just flying. My brothers made good use of the tray tables on the planes.
We flew out of SFO and had a layover in London. The Heathrow airport is really cool. And huge! And festive. Travel tip:
If you ever find yourself at London-Heathrow, they're really strict about liquids and electronics. Even if you're coming from a connecting flight, you have to bag all of your liquids or throw them away. This cost us about 15 minutes as we were finding our connecting flight, but our layover was a couple hours so it was okay. They also supposedly do not allow electronic devices to be "dead" because someone could replace the battery with a detonator... They didn't really check this one but just in case, make sure all your electronics are fully charged!
We landed in Rome around 8? And it is really cold! Although, you should take my words with a grain of salt because I am a weather wimp. 😥😥



No comments:
Post a Comment